Your external appearance is dependent on the health of rest of your body. Now, question rises in our mind “what kind of Diet?” will help us in reaching this way. Let’s know how:
A diet that supports healthy skin, hair and nails includes high –nutrient, high water content foods such as fresh moist fruits and vegetables. Its important to consumed everyday as it has anti-oxidants.
Essential fatty acids found in coconut oil, ghee and mustard oil, seeds and nuts are also necessary to nourish the skin and keep its texture and vitality strong. We call it essential because our body can’t manufacture them and they must be obtained from foods. They help hydrate and increase the skin’s moisture content. Flax seed oil is high in omega-3 and omega -6 fatty acids.
Water is another crucial component that carries nutrients throughout the body while flushing out toxins. Good assimilation and digestion is also important helps in tissue building.
Anti-oxidants counteract free- radicals damage and helps reducing the aging effect. Look to more of orange, yellow colored fruits and vegetables, green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin A – It helps in reducing the acne as it lowers the production of sebum which clogs pores
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is important as it helps in fighting wrinkles and maintains the healthy collagen. It’s found in citrus fruits, acerola cherries, red and green peppers and broccoli
- Zinc- Zinc works with Vit-C to make collagen and also helps in absorption of Vit-A. Zinc is found in pecans, pumpkin seeds, whole-wheat flour and oat flour
- Vit E – It helps the body retain moisture and can prevent sun damage. Although found in cold –pressed wheat germ oil and cold-pressed safflower oil. Its difficult to get therapeutic amounts from food, hence, supplementation is required.
- Vitamin B complex – This group of vitamins is very important for health and skin. As, they are helpful for dry or itchy dermatitis, rashes or cracks at the corner of the mouth. B complex is found in wide variety of foods.
Best Medical Weight Loss & Diabetes Control Program by US Trained Celebrity Doctor Anjali Hooda Sangwan, MD