We live in capital of India, which has turned to be the most polluted zone now. We are the ones who are responsible for the same. The air quality of the city was found to be 42 times above the safe limits because of which it has earned the title of being the 11th most polluted city in the world. So, before we step out, lets aware ourselves with some crucial steps.
Important tips we have to take care while facing this SMOG ISSUE:
- Stop morning walks. Try to do exercise at your home only.
- Apply the N99 Mask for extra protection from ailments like swine flu and also for making breathing easier.
- Make sure you have air-purifier at your home. This will be very beneficial for people with allergies or breathing ailments such as asthma
- Hydrate yourself to 4-5 liters per day. Drink infused water with fruits like lime, orange, pineapple and cinnamon sticks
- Consume fruits which are high in vitamin-C and the vegetables which are rich in anti-oxidants and Beta- carotene like green leafy vegetables , carrots ,pineapple
- Increase your immunity by eating enough proteins.
- Take supplements which are essential for your body
- Best supplements are Spirulina, Vit-D, Salmon Oil and Turmeric
- Pineapple is the natural excellent supplement. Consume 3 slices every day as it contains Bromelain, which is anti-inflammatory, and help us increasing our immunity, which is very important tool to fight against all the allergies, smog like situations.
- Get more indoor plants which will aid in keeping the air at your home cleaner and toxin free. Make sure you dust your house on a regular basis to avoid more dust particle accumulation indoors. Avoid doing any yoga exercises in any polluted environment.
Watch Out Dr. Anjali Hooda Sangwan, MD speaks on How to tackle the smog and pollution
For more health related advice, Subscribe on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/LiveNutriFit