When you hit the gym, you are sweating out the toxins in your body, which you already know is
good for you. But after an intensive workout session, it can be easy to forget about post-workout routines, like cleaning your skin.
If you don’t take care of your skin post-workout it could result in a buildup of bacteria and
clogged pores. So, it should go without saying that it’s important to clean your skin after your
training session. Need a skin cleaning routine that’s simple and efficient?
Below are some tips to help get your skin ready:
● Firstly, before heading to gym remove all your makeup to avoid clogging up your pores.
(P.s I’ve often seen girls and ladies all loaded with heaps of make-up while they come to
the gym). The combination of makeup and sweat can result in clogged pores and will
prevent the skin’s natural ability to breathe.
● Even if you’re not wearing makeup prior to your workout, it’s still a smart move to
cleanse your skin.
● If you’re planning on working out outdoors then remember to a apply an oil-free SPF.
● After your workout you should avoid wiping your face with a dirty towel or your hands
because this could put more dirt in the open pores. Instead, pat your face dry with a
clean towel. Always remember to remove your sweaty garments as soon as possible
and wash in warm water.
● Then clean your freshly washed face with a gentle cleanser (preferably an antibacterial
● And lastly, finish off with a light anti-inflammatory moisturizer to hydrate your skin and
prevent any irritation.
Remember, even normal skin can be sensitive after a workout, so it may be a good decision to
choose products that are dermatologically approved for sensitive skin to avoid any inflammation.
Start eating healthy – Explore LiveNutriFit’s range of products. Visit to explore www.livenutrifit.in